Retrieve a Quick View's POV in a spreadsheet

Keyser_Soze
New Contributor III

Hello,

Question: Is it possible to retrieve the POV of a clicked cell inside a Quick View through a "Spreadsheet" Business Rule ?

Context: I want to be able to generate 'Table View' analysis based on any workbook/worksheet's Quick View POV or ideally the selected Quick View Cell POV. I can easily do so with a linked CubeView and its bound params, but for I am wondering if it's possible for QV

2 REPLIES 2

JackLacava
Community Manager
Community Manager

If it's not available from the args object, which you can see in the helper tree of the editor, then it's not available to that context. You can submit it as a suggestion in IdeaStream.

Thanks JackLacava, I knew it was far-fetched. Would you please shed some light on a simple thread I posted 3 days ago ? I am trying to get the Users who completed a 'Form Input' workflow step but it seems unavailable in TaskActivity table, I tried using: 

BRApi.Workflow.Status.GetWorkflowStatus(si, mywfstep).LastExecutedStep.StepLogItems(0).UserName 

Unfortunately, the List(Of StepLogInfo) is Nothing so I get the object reference error ...