Row wrap text in OneStream

s_cynthiia
New Contributor

Hello, 

I was wondering if there is an option to have text in the row header wrap? 

The current version we are running allows us to wrap text in Excel by using ExcelWrapText=true in the formatting tab, but was wondering if there is a similar function available for the text to wrap in the row header? 

Thanks!

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

FredLucas
Contributor II

Hi @s_cynthiia@Henning,

I've got news for you, OS has already implemented that ER and is available from v8.2+ together with the MergeAndCenter functionality. I'll leave you a print screen of all the current options:

2024-06-05 09_01_29-OneStream.png

View solution in original post

cbriscoe
New Contributor III

This is excellent news.  Please note that the Building Basic Report course on Navigator contains this vital information. Cheers

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Henning
Valued Contributor

Hi, I am not aware of this existing at the moment. However, this post on IdeaStream is suggesting this to be implemented as part of the platform functionality. The more kudos it receives, the more attention it generates in the team that evaluates the ideas posted on IdeaStream. So if you agree, you might want to give it a kudos.

JIRA Ticket: PF-21527 (onestreamsoftware.com)

FredLucas
Contributor II

Hi @s_cynthiia@Henning,

I've got news for you, OS has already implemented that ER and is available from v8.2+ together with the MergeAndCenter functionality. I'll leave you a print screen of all the current options:

2024-06-05 09_01_29-OneStream.png

cbriscoe
New Contributor III

This is excellent news.  Please note that the Building Basic Report course on Navigator contains this vital information. Cheers