SQL Table editor: doesn't load the correct values when editing

Marco
Contributor

Hi everyone.

I have the issue that when clicking on a row in an SQL table editor, it doesn't open the view with the correct value, but instead, it displays the value from another table. I have 4 tables that use the same view to edit information, and each one has a different bound parameter, and that value is assigned in the SQL table editor section.

Example:

Marco_0-1703262882915.png

Marco_1-1703262913625.png

Marco_2-1703262951989.png

As you can see, it's set up in the same way, but where the DItemID value is assigned is where I'm having issues. ¿Any solution to this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RobbSalzmann
Valued Contributor

try adding: AND ItemID = '|!param_ALMEC_SItemID!|' to the end of your where clause 

(Change ItemID to the name of the column that has the value that corresponds with the parameter if its not [ItemID])

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

RobbSalzmann
Valued Contributor

Hi Marco, 

The part that matters here is the SQL Table Editor section of the component configuration.  Can you show us that?

RobbSalzmann_0-1703265910859.png

RobbSalzmann_1-1703266002053.png

Sure.

Marco_0-1703266037441.png

RobbSalzmann
Valued Contributor

try adding: AND ItemID = '|!param_ALMEC_SItemID!|' to the end of your where clause 

(Change ItemID to the name of the column that has the value that corresponds with the parameter if its not [ItemID])

Hello Robb, I've identified my issue. When clicking a row in any table, it's sending information from the other tables as well. Do you know a way to validate and send only the relevant data? And I'll show you that the tables are together in the same dashboard.

Marco_0-1703269967098.png