create an intercompany subtotal in a CV

CarlosAlvear
Contributor

Hi all,

In a case we'd like to have a CV with 3 columns using different intercompany groups (group 1, group 2, group 3), for a particular account (1 row).

Do you know how this can be done? I could do a member list but this would show the detail of every I#(partner x) for all the combinations but I'd like to show only the totals of each IC group.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Carlos 

3 REPLIES 3

Krishna
Valued Contributor

@CarlosAlvear = Could you please provide more on intercompany groups? May be an example in Excel view.

Thanks
Krishna

CarlosAlvear
Contributor

Hi Krishna,

Sure, let's say that base entities are 1000 in total and they are split in 3 groups using some text parameter to identify the group; 400 for group A, 300 for group B and 300 for group C. Adding all groups would make all entities and the intersections between different groups is void. The idea is to have in columns 1 = IC group A (adding all IC belonging to group A there), then 2nd column = all IC group B, 3rd column = all IC that belong to group C (one subtotal for each column).

Thank you

@CarlosAlvear  - I think you can try something with Cube View & XFBR because you can group the entity with the text value but not IC, It can have multiple combination and we cannot have text value for IC. So you have to loop through the IC with entity text value and return the value in CV.

Thanks
Krishna
Please sign in! CarlosAlvear