"Error processing dimension. The item was not found. Dim, OneStream.Shared.Common.DimPk, 0,"

Qiniso
New Contributor III

Hi, I'm trying to run a cube view, but after running it I'm getting this error message "Error processing dimension. The item was not found. Dim, OneStream.Shared.Common.DimPk, 0, -1.". Other admin/super users are able to run it successfully without this error, but myself and others can't. Anyone have any idea?

Qiniso_0-1705397740178.png

4 REPLIES 4

CarlosAlvear
Contributor

Hi Qiniso, 

If other users have access to it, I'd guess that the issue comes from security. Maybe you can check or ask who have access to the following: CV access, CV templates (if used) , related members (entity, accounts, etc),

good luck!

BR  

Qiniso
New Contributor III

security is fine for all - CV, Dimensions, Workflow, etc. 

JackLacava
Community Manager
Community Manager

Is this CubeView using a custom GetDataCell function? Or looking at some intersection produced by Dynamic Calc member formula? It feels to me like there is some custom code there that is not working properly.

I'd try progressively reconstructing the CV from scratch yourself, adding elements one at a time until you find the culprit.

sameburn
New Contributor III

Sounds like your POV is set differently to your colleagues (where it works)

First line of defense would be to check your POV is the same as somebody running the same CV successfully