Custom table limitation

YahyaOS
New Contributor II

Hello,

I'm creating a Custom table in OS true a business rule that retrieve data using Rest API. My source is an external Datalake from witch I want to load data to my cube. The probleme here, is when I compare data that I have in my Datalake with data that I have in my custome table I can't find the same number of Row 39200 (Datalake) vs 25000(Custom Table). Is there any default limitation in the number of rows that we can add to a custom table ? it is possible to increase it ?

Thank you in advance,

Yahya

4 REPLIES 4

MarcusH
Contributor III

There's no OneStream limitation on the number of rows in a custom table. We have a custom table with over 30000 rows and it works fine. I would suggest that the problem is populating the custom table not the table itself.

YahyaOS
New Contributor II

Thank you for your reply, I m agreed with you, I guess the problem is with the rest Api. I tried the same request in Postman and I get the same number of Row

Krishna
Valued Contributor

@MarcusH  - Glad you were able to find the issue.

Thanks
Krishna

Krishna
Valued Contributor

@YahyaOS  - Can you try to process the statements in Batches so you dont run all in once. I would recommend using the Table Data Manager in the solution exchange to create tables. Also use SQL Bulk copy when copying the data.

Thanks
Krishna