GetDirectLoadIntersectionErrors

ssmith-nova
New Contributor III

Has anyone used GetDirectLoadIntersectionErrors()? 

I am making a huge assumption that the purpose of that function is to get the list of Intersection Validation Errors during a Direct Connect load? 

I have a solution from one of the other posts to query the application database, but I see this function is available. So, I wanted to see if I could get it to work.

I have tried:

Dim intersectionErrors As DataTable
intersectionErrors = BRApi.Import.Data.GetDirectLoadIntersectionErrors(si, wfClusterPk)

I use the same wfClusterPk to run the import, validate transformations and validate intersections API calls.  

When I try to use this code, I get: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

Has anyone used this?  I am in Version 8.1.0 if that matters.

Thank you,

Scott

2 REPLIES 2

RobbSalzmann
Valued Contributor

Its hard to tell without the rest of the code.  

ssmith-nova
New Contributor III

There isn't much else to the code:

Dim wfClusterPk As WorkflowUnitClusterPk = BRApi.Workflow.General.GetWorkflowUnitClusterPk(si, profileName, scenarioName, timeName) 
Dim ProfileKey   As Guid    = wfClusterPk.ProfileKey
Dim ScenarioKey  As Integer = wfClusterPk.ScenarioKey
Dim TimeKey      As Integer = wfClusterPk.TimeKey
Dim ImportInfo As LoadTransformProcessInfo = BRApi.Import.Process.ExecuteParseAndTransform(si, wfClusterPk,  String.Empty, Nothing, TransformLoadMethodTypes.Replace, SourceDataOriginTypes.FromDirectConnection, False)
Dim ValidateInfo As ValidationTransformationProcessInfo =BRApi.Import.Process.ValidateTransformation(si, wfClusterPk, True)
Dim IntersectionInfo As ValidateIntersectionProcessInfo = BRApi.Import.Process.ValidateIntersections(si, wfClusterPk, True)
Dim intersectionErrors As DataTable
intersectionErrors = BRApi.Import.Data.GetDirectLoadIntersectionErrors(si, wfClusterPk)

Please sign in! ssmith-nova