Related Party Accounts- IC Matching

KWOLF
New Contributor II

We have a bunch of related party accounts that need to equal other locations within the company similar to intercompany. It would be nice if this can be added to the IC matching table that is on the workflow. I do not want these to eliminate but have visibility to the locations that these accounts are out of balance. Has anyone dealt with something similar to this and if so how do you go about it? 

4 REPLIES 4

Jason
New Contributor II

Since you don't want to eliminate the activity, I would try to solve it with 2 UD's if that's an option for you.   One party writes to a location in UD6 lets call it Location1_In, and the other side books to Location1_Out in UD7... both use the same related party account.  Then you can see if you are out at the top at the account vs Total_Location_In (UD6) and Total_Location_Out (UD7).  If they balance you're good, else you can drill in and compare the Locations to see where the activity was mis-booked.

SKMundra
New Contributor III

Hello KWOLF, we had similar requirements and used the Std data adapter method for Ic Matching, which runs on top of all dimensions except UD1 where we say run on U1#All and this gives an overview of plug by UD1`

SKMundra_0-1654518694193.png

However this is not working on the same step as you mentioned it should be a separate form member in a Forms WFP.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Satish

KWOLF
New Contributor II

I'm not as experienced with dashboards but what would you put as your method query?

SKMundra
New Contributor III

{|WFProfile|}{|WFScenario|}{|WFTime|}{all plug accounts e.g.P100,P200,P300}{}{}{}{All}{}{}{F#TopFlow:O#Top:U1#All:U2#TopUD2:U3#TopUD3:U4#TopUD4:U5#TopUD5:U6#TopUD6:U7#TopUD7:U8#None}{}

Sorry for delayed response