Restrict Input form template upload for specific Workflow / Scenario / Form

MadeshK
New Contributor

Hi Team,

In Scenario 1, we are having an input upload form and in Scenario 2 we are having another input upload form. Both the forms are attached to the different form templates. 

The input form of Scenario 1 is  getting uploaded in Scenario 2 as well. How to restrict the input form upload based on the scenario.

3 REPLIES 3

BenvanBergen
New Contributor III

Hello Madesh,

I think your problem is that if you select the file for Scenario1 while using the workflow step with form for scenario2 the file will be accepted and loaded to Scenario1 without issues.

I have noticed it and after that didn't create separate form templates, but use always the same one.

Would be good if there could be a check against the workflow scenario maybe?

kind regards

Ben

Hi Ben,

Yes, you are correct. The files are getting loaded irrespective of the Scenarios. We have to restrict the upload template based on scenario. 

Thanks & Regards,
Madesh K

JackLacava
Community Manager
Community Manager

Use a Parameter in your form, then set the parameter value on the form template. That should force the value to something you control.

You might also be able to use an XFBR to define that value, to dynamically switch between scenarios depending on the workflow POV for example, but I've never tried.