Where to download XF templates?

ValeriaS
New Contributor

Hello! Can't find the location where I can download all the templates below. Could you please point me in the right direction?

ValeriaS_0-1650043593827.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Valeria,

I assume you found the "Sample Templates " under Productivity. See print screen below, under the WorkflowImportTemplates you should find what you are looking for. That should at least give you Forms, Journals and Cell Details which I assume are the most important ones.

PeterFu_0-1650268850463.png

Peter

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

PeterFu
Contributor II

Hi Valeria,

If you go the Marketplace Solutions, then you will find them there. 

Peter

Hi Peter, 

Thank you for your replay. I checked MarketPlace but I could only find Security, Workflow and Time Profiles templates. Could you please point me to the specific location?

Hi Valeria,

I assume you found the "Sample Templates " under Productivity. See print screen below, under the WorkflowImportTemplates you should find what you are looking for. That should at least give you Forms, Journals and Cell Details which I assume are the most important ones.

PeterFu_0-1650268850463.png

Peter

Hi Valeria,

XFT - Relational Tables XL Templates can be found in the other folder called, Custom Table XL Templates. 

I have not seen the XFD - Import Excel Template on the MarketPlace, but I have an example if you want. Just send me an e-mail to peter.fu@inlumi.com and I can send it to you. (cannot see that I can attach it here.

Peter

Thank you so much for your help!

adykes
New Contributor III

Hi Valeria, were you able to find an XFD template?