Workflow Import Error

ST1
New Contributor III

When loading data through a workflow- and when "Load and Transform" is clicked-> we can get Import error like below. Where are these import error stored? I need to put the contents of below error in an email.

ST1_0-1725900582757.png

Where are these errors stored. 

5 REPLIES 5

SH_INT
Contributor

It looks like you are executing this step manually, why do you need put the error content into a an email?

ST1
New Contributor III

It will be executed ad a batch. Also, there will be other users who need to notified about what the error is.

I want to know where the error is stored.

If you are executing a batch process then you can get to most of that information via the items in the WorkFlowBatchFileColllection returned by the ExecuteFileHarvestBatch method

ST1
New Contributor III

I need to capture that error and send in an email to multiple people, whether it is manually or through batch

sameburn
Contributor

Hi @ST1 

That error is telling you that your data source isn't picking up any data to process. Rather than any activity related to Load & Transform. I would recommend reviewing the source data load processing log in the first instance (as per error) and resolve, to ensure you are returning data; before seeking to automate this via batch harvest

Hope this helps

Sam