Workflow Profile Cube Name cannot be updated

AngeliaM
New Contributor

Hi everyone!

I am Angel and I am new to OneStream implementation and currently facing an issue. I am trying to update the Cube Name in my Workflow Profile, but it returned an error message.

This workflow profile is under Cube A which has been set as the 'Top-Level Cube for Workflow'. Under Cube A, we have several Sub-Cubes (Cube A1, A2, etc.) which have been set in the Cube References. I am trying to update the 'Cube Name' in my Workflow Profile from 'Cube A' to 'Cube A1' because we would like to load the data into that sub-cube (Cube A1), but it gave me the error message below (screenshots below). 

AngeliaM_1-1663221300088.png

AngeliaM_2-1663221333460.png

Could you please tell what the error message is about and what I can do/check to fix it? 

Any answer would be so much appreciated, thank you!! 

Cheers,
Angel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JackLacava
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Angel,

This sounds like something that you should investigate with our Support guys. I expect the workflow has already seen some action, so there are references to the old cube that cannot be cleanly updated. Resetting the Scenario may or may not solve it.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

JackLacava
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Angel,

This sounds like something that you should investigate with our Support guys. I expect the workflow has already seen some action, so there are references to the old cube that cannot be cleanly updated. Resetting the Scenario may or may not solve it.

Hope this helps!

Hi Jack,

Thanks a lot for the reply! We will get in touch with the OS support team or try resetting the scenario. Have a great day!

Krishna
Valued Contributor

If you using multiple cubes with Veridical extensibility then you can make the Primary as True for WF and all the secondary cube should be false. You have to create a WF profile in the Primary cube and try to attach the secondary cube. Hope this helps.

Thanks
Krishna