Application Sizes

Gert
New Contributor III

Hello fellow OneStreamers,

I have a burning question that I need to get insight for in regard to environment care.

We have a cloud instance of OneStream and have multiple apps on our prod environment. We would like to have a good overview of the app sizes, perhaps in a nice dashboard, so that we can preempt our need to order more storage space and prepare our release schedule.

Is anyone using or has developed anything like that? Currently we have to send a ticket to the help desk to know the app sizes and would prefer to have in in our-hands more on demand to plan.

Thanks!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

NicoleBruno
Contributor III

Gert
New Contributor III

OneStream has updated the System Diagnostics MarketPlace Solution to now include application sizes. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

NicoleBruno
Contributor III

Hello! Check out my reply here and feel free to message me: How to check disk space - OneStream Community (onestreamsoftware.com)

Gert
New Contributor III

Hi Nicole,

Thanks for the suggestion and sharing the xml file. Unfortunately, it required access to some external database tables that the OneStream cloud solution did not open for me. They instead suggested I wait for the release of next version of System Diagnostics as this should then be included there. 

I will add to this discussion when I have more information.

Hi Gert, 

That's interesting. I've also recently sent it to a couple additional folks who didn't mention any issues loading so I'm wondering what the difference is between you and them (or me for that matter). Hope they get around to updating and including in the marketplace tools sooner than later!

Gert
New Contributor III

OneStream has updated the System Diagnostics MarketPlace Solution to now include application sizes.