CyberArk Integrations/Connectors with OneStream for Privileged Access

amrabdel
New Contributor

Are there any standard integrations or connectors for OneStream and CyberArk?

CyberArk is a tool that stores credentials and logs/records user sessions when performing ad hoc maintenance, patch installations, bug fixes, configuration changes, etc., that require elevated administrative access.

We would like to use this tool for OneStream when promoting changes into our production environment, and our IT organization is wondering if there are standard connectors between CyberArk and OneStream. 

5 REPLIES 5

JackLacava
Community Manager
Community Manager

Not as far as I know (but check on the Marketplace and PartnerPlace, you never know, I can't keep up with the options there). If CyberArk can push changes to a database table, I'm almost certain there is a MarketPlace solution (I think in the Security category) that can pull them from there continuously. You can post a feature request on IdeaStream if nothing suits.

Right now, we use CyberArk to spin up a virtual machine with admin credentials to the application. Admins/techs will have a change/request ticket to log into this recorded session to make their changes to the application. 

I believe the connector/integration with OneStream is mostly on the authentication and application provisioning side. I don't know exactly what our infrastructure team is looking for, but they were hoping for some out-of-the-box feature with OneStream/CyberArk. 

RafaelVidal
New Contributor III

looks like a Single-Sign-On configuration, On the "Installation and configuration" guide, there is a complete chapter on SSO (Single Sign-On) configuration, if you have CyberArk credentials, you just need to fill-up on OneStream server, no need to code anything.   

RafaelVidal
New Contributor III

do you have a Business case in mind, or just checking?  

See my reply to JackLacava. We use CyberArk for change management and/or privileged access to our enterprise applications.