Hybrid Scenario - Use Input View for Adj in Calculations

BabuJayaraman
New Contributor II

I would like additional information on the setting in Hybrid scenario for Use Input View for Adj in Calculations. This setting is currently set to True but some of adjustments booked in actuals are not flowing to the Hybrid scenario. However if this is set to False, the adjustments are reflected in Hybrid scenario.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JackLacava
Community Manager
Community Manager

I expect your hybrid scenario is set up to copy data. This means that data goes through a Calculate process; and if you look at the documentation for that property, you'll see that it affects how Calculate runs:

"Use Input View for Adj in Calculations: This property forces calculations to use the Input View For Adjustments view even if the calculation attempts to override the default view.

• Set to True to use the Input View for Adjustments view regardless of the default Scenario View or the view specified in the calculation.

• Set to False to use the default Scenario View when the view is not specified in the calculation."

I guess that "forcing" somehow alters the results of your Calculate.

You might have to go through Support to have the issue looked at in more detail.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

BabuJayaraman
New Contributor II

Hybrid_Scenario_Setting.gif

JackLacava
Community Manager
Community Manager

I expect your hybrid scenario is set up to copy data. This means that data goes through a Calculate process; and if you look at the documentation for that property, you'll see that it affects how Calculate runs:

"Use Input View for Adj in Calculations: This property forces calculations to use the Input View For Adjustments view even if the calculation attempts to override the default view.

• Set to True to use the Input View for Adjustments view regardless of the default Scenario View or the view specified in the calculation.

• Set to False to use the default Scenario View when the view is not specified in the calculation."

I guess that "forcing" somehow alters the results of your Calculate.

You might have to go through Support to have the issue looked at in more detail.