Intercompany security issue across cubes

OSAdmin
Valued Contributor
Originally posted by Katarina Sterley

We have 4 extensions to our main cube and now we have a problem with the standard intercompany matching reports.

The end users do not see the transactions on the lowest level from another cube. They only see the IC transactions within their own cube.

If they look at the main account they see the transactions but that is not displayed in the standard intercompany matching report within the workflow.

Like this from quickview:

From Workflow report:

Any suggestion on how we should solve this?

Kind regards

Katarina

4 REPLIES 4

OSAdmin
Valued Contributor
Originally posted by Matt Meyerhoff

Katarina,

I have removed the screenshots to be safe in this public forum. If you still need assistance it might be a good idea to make a support case for help.  

KhanhNguyen
New Contributor II

Hi Katarina,

Did you find the solution for that problem ? could you share with me please ?

I have a same problem in one of our clients. It's so strange as for other clients, it works well

Many thanks

Z11G11
New Contributor

Hi 

We have the same issue, would you mind sharing the solution please?

PS.  If the problem was caused by having the IC accounts on a different extended level than the IC Plug accounts, then we know what to do - for are hoping for miracles.  

BrianBailey
New Contributor

Hi

Short answer is... you cannot have the IC accounts extended into the different cubes.  For the IC accounts to appear in the matching report, that need to be at the group level.  Just gone through an extensive exercise to move the extended IC accounts to the group cube

BrianBailey_0-1686301219006.png