Unable to Login into OneStream

Harv
New Contributor III

I am working with two different Onestream clients and having login issue with one client. See attached picture of the error. I have tried clearing cache, restarting the machine multiple times. Any help to resolve this issue is appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Harv
New Contributor III

Was a conflict with another SSO. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Harv
New Contributor III

Was a conflict with another SSO. 

mpasqualoni
New Contributor

Hi - I am facing the same issue described. What did you do to resolve it?

Harv
New Contributor III

Hi, There was a conflict with the user ID I had in the Microsoft edge. In the edge I had different account used to sign in than the account I was using to login into OneStream. Try signing out of Microsoft edge and then login into Onestream, it may work. Hope this helps!

Ruth_Sillman
New Contributor

Just wondering - was your error something about "Another user is already logged into the application on this client"? ONE of my users is getting this error and I am tearing out my hair trying to figure out her issue.  It looks like she is logged onto Edge with her company email which is what she would log on to OneStream with - so I am stumped.

Harv
New Contributor III

I would suggest that your user to sign out of Edge and then try logging into OS. When they do that they should get a pop-up to enter User ID & Pwd, and this should help.