WORKFLOW

Andy66
New Contributor

How can I visualize the Intercompany Matching via Workflow. I tried looking in the app but nothing appears. Or how to do  the process for an   Intercompany Elimination. 

4 REPLIES 4

Larry_Manekin
New Contributor II

One way is to use the intercompany matching reports in the Workflow. Grab these reports

Larry_Manekin_0-1718310753256.png

From here

Larry_Manekin_1-1718310848614.png

Larry_Manekin_2-1718310897726.png

Then you can add them to the workflow via a form template

Larry_Manekin_3-1718310947172.png

How can I download the intercompany matching reports it does not appear on my app. I tried to download it through Market place report package and I load up the zip file but nothing appears. 

Henning
Valued Contributor

Hi, sorry, I saw this one too late.

You can download it here from the Marketplace section on Solution Exchange (which I believe you already did):

Henning_0-1718598554568.png

Sharing the link to your related post with additional information for the wider audience:

Intercompany matching reports - OneStream Community (onestreamsoftware.com)

Henning
Valued Contributor

Hi, in case this is not clear, this is the default way of analyzing the intercompany matching in the workflow (or in OneStream). Using screenshots from Golfstream.

On a workflow step, you need to use a Process step, set Matching Enabled to True and define your Matching Parameters.

Henning_0-1718338689810.png

When opening the Matching Parameters, this is how they can look like. Please note that you can Add, Remove, Copy and Paste more definitions in the above toolbar. You can then switch between the different definitions using the left and right arrows.

Henning_1-1718338773872.png

As the reports Larry mentioned typically feed of these settings, it is important to have them all in place!

In the workflow you then have to select the respective step (here "Frankfurt") and then select the IC Matching report under the Process step.

Henning_2-1718339030456.png