Intercompany matching reports

Andy66
New Contributor

How can I download the intercompany matching reports it does not appear on my app. I tried to download it through Market place report package and I load up the zip file but nothing appears. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Henning
Valued Contributor

Hi Andy,

First, you need to download the Standard Application Reports from the Marketplace:

Henning_0-1718426865819.png

Then you need to upload this into the app here:

Henning_1-1718426921642.png

Then you go to OnePlace >> Dashboards >> Application Reports, open the reports, and follow the instructions to set up the tables:

Henning_2-1718426955916.png

Once that is done you can usually use the reports.

On top of that you can add those to specific steps in the workflow, if needed. Please keep in mind that the basic workflow intercompany settings need to be in place as well as per this other post (adding the link for the sake of completeness).

WORKFLOW - OneStream Community (onestreamsoftware.com)

OneStream also offers a great variety of remote, on-demand or on-site courses. Those are very helpful to get people up to speed with a wide range of topics within the OneStream platform.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Henning
Valued Contributor

Hi Andy,

First, you need to download the Standard Application Reports from the Marketplace:

Henning_0-1718426865819.png

Then you need to upload this into the app here:

Henning_1-1718426921642.png

Then you go to OnePlace >> Dashboards >> Application Reports, open the reports, and follow the instructions to set up the tables:

Henning_2-1718426955916.png

Once that is done you can usually use the reports.

On top of that you can add those to specific steps in the workflow, if needed. Please keep in mind that the basic workflow intercompany settings need to be in place as well as per this other post (adding the link for the sake of completeness).

WORKFLOW - OneStream Community (onestreamsoftware.com)

OneStream also offers a great variety of remote, on-demand or on-site courses. Those are very helpful to get people up to speed with a wide range of topics within the OneStream platform.