Dashboard Change Report

OSAdmin
Valued Contributor
Originally posted by Sheila Graff

Is there a report what will show the when dashboards were modified? Looking for something similar to the CubeView Audit. 

3 REPLIES 3

OSAdmin
Valued Contributor
Originally posted by Nicolas Argente

Hi Sheila,

Out of the box I dont think there is such a thing. Only for metadata analysis in the RPTA reports you can get from the marketplace.

Thanks

Nic

OSAdmin
Valued Contributor
Originally posted by Lee Bown

Hi,

See the latest release of the Standard Application Reports in the Marketplace (PV610 SV100).

There is a new Dashboard Maintenance Audit Report group containing 3 reports:

• Dashboard Maintenance – Added: Shows the dashboard group and/or dashboard properties added within a specified date range and the user who added them.
  • Dashboard Maintenance – Updated: Shows the dashboard group and/or dashboard properties updated within a specified date range and the user who updated them.
  • Dashboard Maintenance – Deleted: Shows the dashboard group and/or dashboard properties deleted within a specified date range and the user who deleted them.

Lee

twn1
New Contributor II

Is there a way to show the updates when adding or removing the "Dashboard Components" from a Dashboard?   I did not see my changes in the Dashboard Audit Report in RPTA (XFS Application Reports).