Dynamic Parameters in Dynamic Dashboards

BHM
New Contributor II

Hi everyone,

I'm curious if there is any information on how to use the dynamic parameters in the dynamic dashboard service. I've created a form is dynamically generated from a SQL query - essentially the query results contain the text I want to display next to the component, the type of component, the bound parameter for the component, etc. I also have a field for "list of values" that I'd like to use as the display and value items for the bound parameter for Combo Box components. Here's a screenshot of the table that holds this information:

BHM_0-1724444552752.png

Right now when I generate the form, parameters bound to text boxes don't have to exist in the maintenance unit and I can use these parameters to collect data and save to a table I created on the database. For the combo box parameters, however, I currently have to create those in the maintenance unit. It feels like there should be a way I can fetch the display and value items based on my List of Values column for a dynamically generated parameter, but I'm not quite connecting the dots. Any information on this would be much appreciated! 

0 REPLIES 0