We have a user who's add in files are adding a prefix to all the formulas of:
For all other users this does not show up. I tried looking at the settings and searching several Excel forums to see what the issue might be.
I am thinking this is an Excel option that may not be set correctly.
Has anyone seen this before and do you know what the issue may be?
Is your user able to setup and pull data in to a new @xfGetCell call? If no, there's an issue with the add-in (could be disabled or not turned on). Have you checked to see if the add-ins are Active?
Thank you for your reply. We did check to make sure the add-ins were both turned on, so I don't believe this is what is causing the issue.
We did find that if you update one of the formulas and remove the pre-fix it works and updates the other formulas, that's why I was thinking it may be an Excel option we are missing.
So this leads me to think that maybe your user has the Excel add-in installed in a different folder than your other users. I've seen this issue in older versions where a prefix showed up in front if XFGetCell (along with a long folder path to the add-in). Once we re-installed the add-in to the same folder as all other users, the issue was gone.
Now this may no longer be the case with the latest version of Excel and add-in but it's worth reviewing where the add-in is installed on your users computer versus everyone else.