Formatting Cube View Column Headers

julia2
New Contributor II

Hi there,

I'm trying to clean up the column headers on my cube view so that it leaves the view blank.  I have achieved this by adding the view to the member filter and using adding the following text:Name( ). I needed to use the view member filter since I've adding a trailing 3-month average column, otherwise the view member is determined by a dashboard parameter.  

This works fine except for the column where I've needed to use the second member filter to designate the scenario such as the forecast column.  Does anyone know how I can modify this to so that the view member is blank for all columns?

julia2_0-1725906672384.png

julia2_1-1725906717522.png

julia2_2-1725906812136.png

1 REPLY 1

Ioana
New Contributor III

Hello,

I think a quick fix would be to have |!xxx_View!| in your View member in the POV of the cube view, and when you need to overwrite that in the trailing 3 months column, you can just append the :V#Trailing3MonthAvg to the time, or Scenario filter from that column, like S#Actuals :V#Trailing3MonthAvg - data will be shown for that scenario, view and time you set for that column, and the POV view member is overwritten.

Thanks,

Ioana