Report displaying 0s for Blank Row and Blank Column

Nitishkrish16
New Contributor III

Dear Community Users, 

We have Blank rows and Blank Columns for the space convention. I'm getting 0s for both blank rows and columns while generating the report. I used below condition: and even tried hard coding 'ReportNoDataNumberFormat = #' in all blank rows and columns. Couldn't be able to resolve it. Any solutions to this are really appreciated. Thanks. 

If (RowName Contains 'Blank') And (ColName Contains 'Blank') Then
ReportNoDataNumberFormat = #
Else
ReportNoDataNumberFormat = [$#,###,0.00;($#,###,0.00);0.00]
End If

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Michel_Sabourin
Contributor II

My assumption is that you are using these as spacers, meaning none of the rows/columns should have data. What I typically do is set the account to A#None. There shouldn't be data there at all. Or I choose a time that doesn't hold data. For either option, include the Name function like: T#2014:Name ( ). Important, there has to be a space between the parentheses for it to work.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Michel_Sabourin
Contributor II

My assumption is that you are using these as spacers, meaning none of the rows/columns should have data. What I typically do is set the account to A#None. There shouldn't be data there at all. Or I choose a time that doesn't hold data. For either option, include the Name function like: T#2014:Name ( ). Important, there has to be a space between the parentheses for it to work.