Usage of Report component

100Rub
New Contributor III

Hi,

I am trying to use Cube View (already added in Data Adapter as Cube View MD) within the Report Designer of the Report component. However, I am unable to see the row-wise values for Entity and Account, and the column-wise UD8 for Text consolidation. I have checked various Data Adapters and Report components in different MarketPlace solutions but have not found a similar case. There also appears to be a lack of comprehensive video tutorials or study materials on using the Report component.

Could you please assist me with this?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

KarlT
Contributor

Hi 100Rub,

It might be worth checking out the "Dashboards" course on Navigator. In section 2 under Components>Types of Components>Report Component, there is a good introduction to using this component. 

You can import the report layout from a cube view here in the Report Designer:

KarlT_0-1717417829187.png

This can give you a starting point to adjust the report as needed. But please note this requires a Cube View data adaptor rather than a Cube View MD.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

KarlT
Contributor

Hi 100Rub,

It might be worth checking out the "Dashboards" course on Navigator. In section 2 under Components>Types of Components>Report Component, there is a good introduction to using this component. 

You can import the report layout from a cube view here in the Report Designer:

KarlT_0-1717417829187.png

This can give you a starting point to adjust the report as needed. But please note this requires a Cube View data adaptor rather than a Cube View MD.