Vertical Stack Panel Freeze Pane

mvalerio24
New Contributor III

I have a Dashboard with 2 Cube views that have the same columns and when they are on set to a grid on  a dashboard, you have to scroll on them separately to go see data on the right. When I put them in a vertical stack panel, they have one scroll bar but when you scroll to right you lose the row names. When trying to put them in one Cube View, if you scroll down you lose the top part which is basically the totals summary. Is there any way to freeze pane data explorer in  a cube view or freeze pane on a vertical stack panel so when you scroll right the row names stay on the page?

2 REPLIES 2

JackLacava
Community Manager
Community Manager

Have you tried the Pivot Grid? Just wrap your CubeView in a DataAdapter (of type Cube View MD, I'd recommend), then attach it to a Pivot Grid component. PGs freeze row and column headers in the most natural way, IMHO.

I have tried this but im not sure it will work for my cube view with all the formatting I have on the CV. PG seems to get rid of any formatting I had and clears all my header custom names. Also, it seems to get rid of the hierarchy of accounts with the indents. 

Please sign in! mvalerio24