Workflow Status

julieta
New Contributor III

Hey guys! I am working on an Dashboard to present workflow status.... i got this:

julieta_0-1706804432222.png

The query is: {Total GolfStream}{|GlobalScenario|}{|GlobalTime|}{}{}{RowType <> 'A'}

How can i remove the ones that have Central in the name?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JackLacava
Community Manager
Community Manager

Could you please post the configuration of the Data Adapter powering that BiViewer component? 😊 Different methods take different parameters...

You can also apply a global filter in BiViewer. Again, we'll need the list of fields to suggest the precise syntax.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

JackLacava
Community Manager
Community Manager

Could you please post the configuration of the Data Adapter powering that BiViewer component? 😊 Different methods take different parameters...

You can also apply a global filter in BiViewer. Again, we'll need the list of fields to suggest the precise syntax.

julieta
New Contributor III

You were right! I edited the filter directly in the BI and that worked!!! Thanks so much!

julieta_0-1706807937194.png

RobbSalzmann
Valued Contributor

Would it help to uncheck them?  Unchecking them keeps all the data available, for use it needed. Otherwise edit the query feeding the DA as @JackLacava indicated. This would limit the data to only what you want.
e.g. where <columname> not like '%Central%'

RobbSalzmann_0-1706806555138.png

julieta
New Contributor III

No, we want a clean list. 😞

OK, I like the solution you came up with.  Its sort of in the middle.  You still have the data from the DA and yet are able to filter it in the BIV.  Its a good, maintainable solution.