tool-tip text in the dashboard on the icons (add , delete , save ..etc)

ppatra
New Contributor

ppatra_0-1659580862814.png

Tool-tip text would help user better upon hover on the icons (add , delete , save ..etc) highlighted on the RED. 

2 REPLIES 2

LeeB
Contributor II

Not sure if this is a case of the browser based version not showing Tool Tips, but in the Client version you can define a Tool Tip for a Component and it will display on hover.

tooltip.png

result.png

djcorbett
Contributor

Thanks for your feedback @ppatra , and thanks for your followup @LeeB 

Prasanta is highlighting awareness to tool tips not displaying in the heading area for the Browser version of a SQL Table Editor control, in this case a register for a People Planning POC we've created for participants in our BrowserUX Private Preview.   Turns out this is pending capability.

Prasanta - We are happy you took the time to enter your feedback - thanks!  Our guidance to all BrowserUX Private Preview participants is to provide Private Preview feedback in the designated ONECommunity Group Hub.  I've just sent you an invitation  - and we encourage your feedback in the Forum area of this Group Hub.   

I hope that clears this up.  For those interested in participating in our BrowserUX Private Preview, you can contact your Customer Success Manager or me (Dave Corbett) directly - dcorbett@onstreamsoftware.com.  I am a manager in the Platform Product Management organization.  Thanks All!