Formula Error: MemberFormula

Nikpowar97
New Contributor III
api.Data.Calculate("A#FCTR:F#EndBalanceLoad:I#None:O#Import:V#YTD:U1#00000:U2#00:U3#GL:U4#0000:U5#00:U6#00:U7#None:U8#None = A#Assets:F#EndBalance:I#Top:O#Top:V#YTD:U1#Top:U2#Top:U3#Top:U4#Top:U5#Top:U6#Top:U7#None:U8#None:C#Share - A#Liabilities:F#EndBalance:I#Top:O#Top:V#YTD:U1#Top:U2#Top:U3#Top:U4#Top:U5#Top:U6#Top:U7#None:U8#None:C#Share - A#Equity:F#EndBalance:I#Top:O#Top:V#YTD:U1#Top:U2#Top:U3#Top:U4#Top:U5#Top:U6#Top:U7#None:U8#None:C#Share")

Error in formula: Error processing source script 'A#Assets:F#EndBalanceLoad:V#YTD:O#Top:I#Top:U1#Top:U2#Top:U3#Top:U4#Top:U5#Top:U6#Top:C#Share' or destination script 'A#FCTR:F#EndBalanceLoad:V#YTD:O#Import:I#None:U1#00000:U2#00:U3#GL:U4#0000:U5#00:U6#00'.
Error processing data. The item was not found. Entity, Parent, -1.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

adoat
New Contributor II

Hi,

You are probably running this calculation on Consolidation C#Local. If you want to pull data from C#Share or C#Elimination, you need to specify a parent. On C#local, no parents are specified in the PoV. So either you will need to hard code it, or limit the execution to C#Share or above

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Aymar

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

adoat
New Contributor II

Hi,

You are probably running this calculation on Consolidation C#Local. If you want to pull data from C#Share or C#Elimination, you need to specify a parent. On C#local, no parents are specified in the PoV. So either you will need to hard code it, or limit the execution to C#Share or above

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Aymar

adoat
New Contributor II

Hi @Nikpowar97 , 

If this solved your issue, could you please mark this thread as solved ?

Thanks,

Aymar