How to get UD1's Property AuditTime

cap08
New Contributor III

Hello -

I need to get the most recent Property change on our UD1's. I'm assuming I need to get the AuditTime from the AuditMemberProperty table. 

Would I use this function? If so, how do I find the textPropertyIndex value?

BRApi.Finance.UD.Text(si, dimTypeId, memberId, textPropertyIndex, varyByScenarioTypeId, varyByTimeId) 

Your help is much appreciated! 

Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5

T_Kress
Contributor III

I would suggest you download and install the "Standard Application Reports" which is available in the MarketPlace in the Solution Exchange.  It is likely you may already have it in your app.  

In there, there is a Metadata Change Audit > Member Property Changes Audit report that will have this info for you.

See here as an example:

T_Kress_0-1727895804669.png

Teresa C. Kress
Principal Delivery Manager Partner Enablement | OneStream Software

cap08
New Contributor III

HI Teresa, thanks for this suggestion - we do already have the application reports. I have to add this column to an existing custom UD1 report. Sorry, I should have been clearer.

KarlT
Contributor II

If you look at the underlying data source rules in standard application reports you can follow the same approach.

DanielWillis
Contributor III

I don't think there is a built-in function for it. The function you mentioned would return the text property of the member with textPropertyIndex selecting which of the 5 text properties to return. I can't think of a way other than looking it up in the table you mentioned.

cap08
New Contributor III

I found that the RPTA_SolutionHelper as SQL which retrieves the AuditTime. As you suggested, KarlT, I'll copy this approach. 

Thank you all for responding! 

Please sign in! cap08