Multiple cell values in Databuffer same intersection

vijay
New Contributor III

hi ,

Am getting mutiple values from the databuffer for the same intersection. Database has  Status1 ,Value1  then up to ...Status 12 ,Value 12...  I beleive that only the Staus 12 and Value 12 combination alone has to be used but am not sure how it can be pulled in the rule , others are the past values which are stored for that particular intersection..Based on this value further calculation of  % on UD 8 needs to be made.

vijay_0-1690973858481.png

Rule:

vijay_2-1690973968795.png

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

EricOsmanski
Valued Contributor

In a monthly scenario, Value 1-12 represents the months. Value 1 would be M1, Value2 is M2, and so on. In order to only pull Value 12, you would need to specify a time period in your Data Buffer. An example of this would be "T#" & api.Time.GetYearFromId(api.Pov.Time.MemberId) & "M12", but there are multiple ways to do so.

vijay
New Contributor III

Thanks Eric ..Can we get the YTD value of those intersection . I tried the below but still getting all the 12 months data for YTD using databuffer .Quick view am getting only one column which has M12 value aggregated.

vijay_0-1690982617415.png

QV:

vijay_1-1690982688132.png

JackLacava
Community Manager
Community Manager

OneStream stores every number as YTD in the database, even if you load Periodic values. What you see in that CV is the YTD value for V12, i.e. the last month of the year. Looks correct to me. If you want some other value (periodic, QTD etc), change the View member and the system will calculate it for you on the fly.