TXM Custom Filter for Dates in Match Rules

fizzledrizzle
New Contributor III

We’re looking for some kind of way to reference dates in the transaction matching custom filter.

For instance I need to be able to reference an attribute (like A9 = ‘ABC’) and also only pull items for D1 = yesterday and then pull another attribute (like A9 = ‘XYZ’) and also only pull items for D1 = two days ago.

So the filter would look something like:

(A9 = ‘ABC’ and D1 = yesterday) or (A9 = ‘XYZ’ and D1 = two days ago)

4 REPLIES 4

Steven
Contributor

Can you not use the Transformation Rules to filter the records that you want?

fizzledrizzle
New Contributor III

I haven't found a way to reference Transaction Matching data using transformation rules, or how to reference transformation rules within the transaction matching module when creating match rules.

ap12
New Contributor III

This looks like something the can be done with data splitting. Have you tried something similar to the below? Not 100% on it but if you use two separate imports the first one could look like example below. The next should look similar just with the "xyz" and "two days ago". Of course the attributes would have to be mapped correctly and you would need correct settings on the Workflow Profile / data sources.

ap12_1-1708448515726.png

fizzledrizzle
New Contributor III

OK I'll try looking into this. I think it's silly to store more attributes in the table when I am importing as a date and should be able to use date functions. I've posted this to the IdeaStream as well:
TXM Reference System Date and use Date offsets in match rules - OneStream Community (onestreamsoftwa...