Adding RowCount to Email Notification from an import stage load

tschilling
New Contributor II

Hi All - Attempting to add to the existing email_helper BR some logging information (Row counts) from the results of a Data Management Step that loops through a series of workflow profiles to load data to Onestream from an API.  

I have located the information on the rowcount in the SQL table 'TaskFlowStepLog', but would prefer to use something that's available in the BRAPI if possible.  Any ideas?    2024-04-09 16_21_26-SQLQuery19.sql - 10.0.3.131.OneStream_Onestream_GRE (schillingsql (111))_ - Micr.png

3 REPLIES 3

Krishna
Valued Contributor

Hi @tschilling  - I tried something like this in the past 

Dim dt As DataTable = JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(Of DataTable)(jArray.ToString)

Me.Logger(si,"Number of rows in DataTable=" & dt.Rows.Count,LogLevel.Debug)		

Thanks
Krishna

tschilling
New Contributor II

@Krishna - I should have been more clear in the original post.  I am able to retrieve the # of rows via that method currently, I was hoping to utilize on of the built in BRAPI functions that are already in place in the emailhelper function.  

Krishna
Valued Contributor

@tschilling Got it. If you are in Version 7 and it is a direct connect. You can use the Open Place Solution Data Import Schedule Manager. It will provide you which step it failed and # of rows. All you need to provide is email address.  Hope this helps.

Thanks
Krishna
Please sign in! tschilling