Documentation for backend tables

dpan-5
New Contributor

Is there any documentation available for the backend tables in OneStream? Many of the tables are composed of keys pointing to other tables, and it can be challenging to discern the relationships between them.

Additionally, understanding what each column in a table represents would be helpful. For instance, in the vStageSourceAndTargetData view table, columns like Wfk, Wsk, and Wtk essentially form the Workflow POV, but this isn't explicitly stated anywhere, making it difficult to interpret.

2 REPLIES 2

This is a great read, but I was looking for something more specific to all the tables, not just the data stage. While researching, I found this off a consulting article. Something like this for all the tables would be great.

dpan5_0-1725643474426.png

Also off topic, but when I read the Data Processing whitepaper, I noticed a section regarding transformation rule performance and the associated processing cost for each type of transformation rule, but seems that part is skipped over. Just wanted to throw that out there in case anyone has more information. I'd be interested in knowing more details.

dpan5_1-1725643886203.png

Please sign in! dpan-5