Is there a way for a general user to view the time stamp of last GL load/import that is user friendly and is it possible to see that information in a cube view or dashboard?

OSAdmin
Valued Contributor
Originally posted by Nick Tracy

is there a way that a users can see when the last load for an entity is?  Is it possible to present that in a dashboard or a cube view (cubeview would be embedded in our various internal worksheets).  

This is just so during our close process someone can know look at OneStream and know if they are using the most recent data.  Sometimes management updates the GL fast and furiously during the close and OneStream may not always reflect the GL.   I would like an easy way for a User to be able to easily view when the last load was.  

An example was a User knows the GL had updates at 9:30 am, requests the system to be updated, at 10:00 they "think" it is and use old data while the Admin updates OneStream at 10:07 or something (some people are impatient).  I would like them to be able to see there hasn't been any new loads since their request and so they know they aren't using updated data.  

2 REPLIES 2

OSAdmin
Valued Contributor
Originally posted by Jeff Jones

Have you taken a look at the workflow status reports that show the stats of the workflow and shoudl have a timestamp as to when it was last completed for the step?

OSAdmin
Valued Contributor
Originally posted by Jeff Jones

I see that this was also opened as a support incident and the same solution was provided.  The "XFS Workflow Status reports" show this information.