Issue with XFD load

ScottCharles
New Contributor II

Doing a simple XFD load and getting a strange message "Cannot load data to 'UD6' member 'member name' because it is not assigned to workflow channel 'Standard' or because the UD member is invalid for the specified cube.

1. I have checked the Import_Standard node and can't see a setting that ties to UD6 members. 

2. I checked the cube and can see that the parent dimension is allowed for the cube. 

Any help is appreciated,  

Scott 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ScottCharles
New Contributor II

Thanks for your reply, I found out the reason for this issue. 

Our UD6 dimension uses Workflow channels and the workflow profile that I was using to load data had the incorrect workflow channel specified. Once setting for the Workflow channel was the same between the UD6 member and the workflow profile the data was able to be validated without issues. 

Thanks, 

Scott 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

NicolasArgente
Valued Contributor

Hi @ScottCharles !
There might be few reasons why it is not working and remotely for us it might be challenging to troubleshoot that. I will try to give you some basic hints for now : 
Are you using workflow channels or not?
Are you loading your data only to base members?
Could you try to load a single line of data on a single base member (of the dimension assigned to your cube when you use extensibility)? What does it do?
Are you an admin?
Thanks

Connect with me on:
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicolas-argente/
If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.

ScottCharles
New Contributor II

Thanks for your reply, I found out the reason for this issue. 

Our UD6 dimension uses Workflow channels and the workflow profile that I was using to load data had the incorrect workflow channel specified. Once setting for the Workflow channel was the same between the UD6 member and the workflow profile the data was able to be validated without issues. 

Thanks, 

Scott