Retrieve which user locked/unlocked a workflow?

OSAdmin
Valued Contributor
Originally posted by Francisco Bassols

Hello,

I am trying to create a report showing the audit trail of which users performed specific actions, as load data, process cube, certify steps or lock/unlock a period from the workflow.

While the dashboard "WF_WorkflowStatus_RPTAR" (from the administrator solution tools) but it only shows the status (e.g. Completed, Locked) but there is no trace of who performed the lock action.

I've looked in the tables "TaskflowStepLog" and "WorkflowLock" from the application database as in the tables "TaskActivityStep" and ''TaskActivity" from the os_framework2 database, but with no luck. 

Do anyone knows where to find this information or could provide some guidance on it? This kind of information is sometimes requested during audits and would be handy to be able to retrieve it from the system.

Thanks in advance,

Francisco

2 REPLIES 2

OSAdmin
Valued Contributor
Originally posted by Armando Ortiz

Hi community, 

I´m facing the same issue as Francisco, for audit purposes it is required to inform who and when the data was locked and neither the activity task or the workflow audit have that information.

I´m pretty sure that this is a common requirement on any company that want to have full trackability on their process, hopefully someone on the community can share some guidance on this matter.

Thanks for your help.

Armando

CLG
New Contributor

Did you end up finding a solution to this?  The application reports do not seem to be showing this and we have the same question coming up.