Copy and Paste Functionality Error

xtensibilitybro
New Contributor III

Hi All! 

Our computer have recently been updated with the latest Microsoft patch and my colleagues and I have noticed we have lost copy and paste functionality within OneStream. For example, when I copy a cell from a cube view the following error occurs:

amarrandhawa1_0-1637193943717.png

In addition to this, we have lost capabilities to copy and paste members within dimensions. 

Has anyone seen this type of error before? 

Thank you all! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Luke_E_Thorley
New Contributor

Hello ,

This issue is a Microsoft error. 

Ideally please log a ticket with support.

But to give you a summary of the issue , If another application , say something like antivirus or remote session software that has control of the clipboard in Windows it may be releasing it for our application to use.

This has been seen in a handful of tickets where a remote session software VNC has been causing the issue. Once stopped the clipboard has started to work again.

Regards

Luke Evans Thorley

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

ChristianW
Valued Contributor

You should ask support for help, if it is a bug, development needs to know about it.

Luke_E_Thorley
New Contributor

Hello ,

This issue is a Microsoft error. 

Ideally please log a ticket with support.

But to give you a summary of the issue , If another application , say something like antivirus or remote session software that has control of the clipboard in Windows it may be releasing it for our application to use.

This has been seen in a handful of tickets where a remote session software VNC has been causing the issue. Once stopped the clipboard has started to work again.

Regards

Luke Evans Thorley

jvonallmen
Community Manager
Community Manager

This topic has been closed and should be referred to support as a ticket.   Thank you