Error message in Spreadsheet

Kishore_Boyd
New Contributor

Hi Team,

I am getting an error message while clicking the open icon under spreadsheet option, could somebody help on the below.

Error.jpg

9 REPLIES 9

JackLacava
Community Manager
Community Manager

This sounds like an installation error. Did you open a case with support? I can do that for you if you want.

Please help to raise a ticket. 

ChrisLoran
Valued Contributor

This has already been addressed on this forum.

Error message in Spreadsheet "Common Language Runtime detected an invalid program" - OneStream Commu...

Since then, I have read some anecdotal evidence of some people having the error on OneStream v7.1 , and then the error not happening after upgrading to v7.3.  Nevertheless, even if this were to appear to resolve the error, then it is still important to use the OneStream client in accordance with the officially supported client Windows environments as stated in the release notes.

When I follow your link, it gives me an access denied error. 

You are right @KathleenN i too see some error message on the link

Kishore_Boyd_0-1689176090371.png

Chris got slightly mixed up, that post is on the private forum for Partners.

Hi Jack,

Sounds clear to me now. How can we upgrade the version currently we are using 7.1.3 and we still have issues as shown, will there be an congestion if we upgrade the system to newer version for all the users in my company. It could be helpful if you let me know, so that I can take action accordingly.

Kathleen, I found when running Windows 10 there is a Windows Update that is causing this issue. Yes, the answer may be to upgrade to a current version of OS, but that takes time. If you remove the update for Microsoft Windows that references KB5011048 the Spreadsheet utility will again work with no issues.

Kishore_Boyd
New Contributor

So you mean to say that the solution is not visible for us, i hope we too are partners of OneStream 🙂