Pull Linked Dashboard based on Scenario

mvalerio24
New Contributor III

Is it possible to use the linked navigation to pull a dashboard based on a scenario? I have 2 separate dashboards that are pulling 2 separate BI Viewers for 2 separate Data adapters. One pulls data from a relational table based on actual data and the other pulls timestamp information based. What I want to be able to do is if the column is actual then pull the dashboard that has the Bi Viewer with the actual detail. If the scenario on the column is Working, then pull the dashboard that shows the timestamp info. The scenarios on the dashboard changed based on the date selected using a date selector. Currently I have both dashboards linked to each column and when you right click you have the ability to select either dashboard but I only want the user to have the ability to have one predetermined selection based off the scenario.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I was able to get it working with a combination of creating an embedded dashboard and putting the XFBR on that to pull the correct dashboard based on the scenario of the column!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Omkareshwar
Contributor II

Hi, 

have you tried using an XFBR rules to make it dynamic ?

Thanks, Omkareshwar

Archetype Consulting

Thanks, Omkareshwar
Archetype Consulting

I was able to get it working with a combination of creating an embedded dashboard and putting the XFBR on that to pull the correct dashboard based on the scenario of the column!