Stacked Cube View Reports into Report Book

WillVitale
New Contributor III

Hello,

I'm trying to figure how to stack 3 cube views on the same page and add that to a book. I know you can create a stacked report in a dashboard. But I don't know if you can add dashboards to a book or not.

Thanks,

Will

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JackLacava
Community Manager
Community Manager

I think the Book featureset only allows you to export individual components rather than a full Dashboard.

HOWEVER, what I THINK you can do, is exporting a Dashboard with a Data Management "Export Report" step, as a "Combined PDF File", then pull it in the Book as a regular File.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

JackLacava
Community Manager
Community Manager

I think the Book featureset only allows you to export individual components rather than a full Dashboard.

HOWEVER, what I THINK you can do, is exporting a Dashboard with a Data Management "Export Report" step, as a "Combined PDF File", then pull it in the Book as a regular File.

Hi Jack,

That was our fall back plan on creating it as a PDF and pulling the file into the book. I just saw they had a dashboard selection for the book when uploading a report and I was curious if that was possible. 

Thanks for the help.

Hi Will

Did you get this to work?

I have a simple dashboard (vertical stack panel) with three stacked cube views.

When I try export this using a data management sequence, the file is empty...

Regards,

Mark

WillVitale
New Contributor III

Hi Mark,

No, unfortunately not. We just decided to build it in Excel and print it to PDF before sending it out.