Reporting
Questions about Cube Views and Reports

Forum Posts

How to create a dashboard - Newbie

Hi, I am new to Onestream, and have finally gotten used to the cube views. My question is if there is somewhere that I can be pointed to for any sample dashboards or tutorial on how to create dashboards. I have used the guided reporting, which is goo...

bkobus by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Excel Column Freeze (Export/Book)

Hello, Is there a way to determine where the freeze panes will be placed in a cubeview upon the export to excel? It looks to default wherever the headers end, but I have a view where I'm calling a naming convention using UD8 (data grid). Also, I noti...

Resolved! Using XFBR in CubeView for Cell Format

Hi all, I'm looking for a possibility to dynamically create a Cell Format via an XFBR Rule. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work, but also does not give an error message. Could someone please let me know, whether and how it is possible? The script i...

MarkusWipp by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error in report( error in the application)

Hello Team, I have a user who, when opening certain specific reports, gets the following error: but with another user that has the same permissions this error does not appear.To do a test, I created another native user, added exactly the same permiss...

grillin7_0-1676498712059.png
grillin7 by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos