Reporting
Questions about Cube Views and Reports

Forum Posts

Custom row suppression in a CV ?

Hello All, Looking for a way to supress rows where there is 0s (drilldown has some +/- which nets to zeor for the row in CV). I have supression on and it works for the rows where there is no data and 0 as expcted. now in my below screnshot you can se...

Ashok_0-1676041040677.png
Ashok by New Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Conditional Formatting on IsRowVisible Row Header Format

Has anyone used conditional formatting with the IsRowVisible row header format property before? I am developing a cube view form that is driven by an account input parameter where the user selects an account to run the cube view. Depending on the acc...

Cathy_T by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DataCellDetail method query - how to filter on UD members

Hey Experts, I am trying to read the Datacelldetail line items. thought of using Method query but not able to filter it based on UD filter criteris. does anyone know if it is possible? whats the systax to make it work. In below example I am trying to...

Ashok_0-1675716868301.png
Ashok by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Excel Quick View

Hi Community, I am trying to refresh on a quick view sent from another user. The file will not refresh though it looks like it is connected to the quick views. I am sure I am missing a setting or something but can't seem to figure it out. Any suggest...

BrittaniaH by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos