Reporting
Questions about Cube Views and Reports

Forum Posts

PDF Report Autofit

Hi there! The cube view report Paper is configured as A4, Auto Fit Number of Pages Wide as "0". When printed, the report appears on 2 pages. The target is to autofit all of these 2 pages´ content into 1. How should we proceed in order to get it? Than...

Resolved! All Months in Prior Year based on Global Time

Hello. I am trying to create a column set showing M1-M12 for the previous year based on Global Time. I can do this successfully using WFYear and POVYear as shown: T#YearPrior1(|WFYear|).BaseT#YearPrior1(|POVYear|).Base However, this syntax generates ...

2022-10-28_11-25-17.png
bilbrandon by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Excel Addin- Unable to log on.

I installed the wrong Excel add-in on my new computer (7.0.1 when our tenant is only compatible with 6.6.0 or lower). Now, when I open Excel and try to logon, I get the below error message. I have figured out that if I manually disable the OneStreamE...

adam_1955_0-1666965702988.png adam_1955_1-1666965929414.png
adam_1955 by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Table of Contents for Book

Hello! I would like to create a table of contents for a book that lists the reports within the book dynamically (ie. if the book updates based on parameters set, then the ToC would update as well). Is a table of contents possible? If so, how would I ...

shaas by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

CubeView Row Expansion Options

We have a CubeView that is setup with the Accounts in the Rows as A#NetIncome.TreeDescendantsInclusive. Our Expansion setting is set to Collapse All. Is there a way to have it only expand one level (e.g. Children) when the cube view renders, with the...

tchev by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos