Reporting
Questions about Cube Views and Reports

Forum Posts

Resolved! Dashboard Label question

Source: Migrated from Champions Does anyone know if it’s possible to use a hard enter (ctrl + enter or vbcrlf in vba code) in a label?

if-else condition in Member Filter Builder Cube View

Source: Migrated from Champions Hi Team, Hope you are safe and doing well.I am attempting to display members using the if-else condition in cubeview.Does anyone know if it’s possible to use the if-else condition in Member Filter Builder Cube View? Th...

DivyaPuri by New Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Remove the value of a child

Is there a way that you can exclude the value of a specific child in the account hierarchy without losing drill down functionality in cube views? For example to exclude bonuses from staff costs.

CrispinC by New Contributor II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scaling in Quick views

Wondering if anyone knows how to scale data in quick views. Looked through the formatting options and couldn't find anything that would do what I'm looking for. ie. 123,445 can be scaled in thousands to 123. Thanks, Scott

Cube View Sorting

Source: Migrated from Champions Hi All,This is my first time posting and happy to do that!I’ve built a cubeview showing the clients in rows and Revenues in columns but struggling to sort my client based on the revenues (descendant).Is there any effec...

LKabbaj by New Contributor II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos