Automation for IIS Reset

Nitishkrish16
New Contributor III

Hey folks, 
Just wondering if we can automate IIS reset in the task scheduler. I don't see any Snippets or related BRApis in the Extensibility Business Rules. Surfed through various Community posts but, didn't help much. Any guidance here will be helpful. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MarcusH
Contributor III

Our servers automatically recycle without Task Scheduler as part of the Application Server Configuration. But in answer to your question, I think there is an example of a script that resets IIS in Cloud Administration Tools (available from the Market Place). Have a look at the Extender script ExecuteCopy (I am just guessing where it is and it references other functions - I don't have CAT installed).

If you look at the Application Server Configuration under Environment Monitoring: 

MarcusH_0-1705927501545.png

You then have the options to automatically reset iis:

MarcusH_2-1705927734861.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

MarcusH
Contributor III

Our servers automatically recycle without Task Scheduler as part of the Application Server Configuration. But in answer to your question, I think there is an example of a script that resets IIS in Cloud Administration Tools (available from the Market Place). Have a look at the Extender script ExecuteCopy (I am just guessing where it is and it references other functions - I don't have CAT installed).

If you look at the Application Server Configuration under Environment Monitoring: 

MarcusH_0-1705927501545.png

You then have the options to automatically reset iis:

MarcusH_2-1705927734861.png

Thank you Marcus 🙂