Form data not showing in Quickview

vijay
New Contributor III

hi,

I have an calculated form data stored in UD8 as shown below. Its not showing up in the quickview retrieval. Is that because of the status code . Below are the screenshots from database and quickview. Am expecting the Value 12 to be retrieved in the quickview.

Data record Cell POV: Cb#*****:E#*****:C#CLP:S#Forecast_Working:T#2024:V#YTD:A#TOTAL_VENTAS_NETAS:F#None:O#Forms:I#None:U1#0082:U2#None:U3#Other_LMD_3P_Platform:U4#Base:U5#Comparable:U6#None:U7#None:U8#LRP_AllocatedAmount

vijay_0-1693310249096.png

Quick view POV: Cb#****:E#********:P#?:C#CLP:S#Forecast_Working:T#2024:V#YTD:A#TOTAL_VENTAS_NETAS:F#None:O#Forms:I#None:U1#0082:U2#None:U3#Other_LMD_3P_Platform:U4#Base:U5#Comparable:U6#None:U7#None:U8#LRP_AllocatedAmount

vijay_1-1693310369608.png

5 REPLIES 5

MikeG
Contributor III

Hi @vijay you should probably mask the Entity so it's not client identifiable.  The Data Record view shows the values for the year T#2024 by period in that view.  Value 12 is Period 2024M12.  Either that Entity is not consolidated (Calc Status = CN/CA) or change the Quick View Time POV to T#2024M12 (not T#2024).  Check the V#CS to confirm the Calc Status = OK, that will ensure the Parent Entity values are correct.

Hope this helps.

vijay
New Contributor III

Thanks Mike ,Calcstatus did show CN,CA.After running Force consolidation at C#Local , Now the calcstatus is OK but the data records are now  cleared and quickview still not showing the records. Am not sure something else needs to be set for this U8 members.

MikeG
Contributor III

Did you try using T#2024M12 for the Time POV (instead of T#2024).  Is there Slice Security on the Cube that would be preventing access to the data cell in the Quick View?   Does the user have Read access to the Entity?  Is there a member called U4#Base or are you trying to do a member expansion?  Just some thoughts, there's a valid reason for it.

vijay
New Contributor III

Yes tried T#2024m12 , didnt pull the values in Quickview.Base is the U4 member only.

It got a status of 65 (which means the storage type is calculated). I don't see why it won't show on quick view. Something is going on with your POV. Are you sure you are looking at the right Cons member, what if you try local?