Saved cell data not retrieving in Quickview

vijay
New Contributor III

hi,

Cell data for the below intersection has been saved into the cube.  Error logs  shows the percentage value getting saved into the intersection. But its not showing up while reteieivng with the Quickview with the same intersection. Any property needs to be updated. UD8 member LRP_Percentage  has been used to store the percentage value.

vijay_0-1692086937382.png

vijay_0-1692087073232.png

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

ChristianW
Valued Contributor

There see some possible issues:

The pov might still not be correct (This happens all the time, no matter how often you check it).

The quickview might suppress the row/column because it rounds to 0

The quickview visualizes a 0 as an empty cell.

vijay
New Contributor III

I have made all the suppression settings value in Quickview to False already , still not seeing the value. Is there some other setting to enable to show the value of 0.15  

RobbSalzmann
Valued Contributor

If all suppression is off, that pretty much leaves POV in the QV matches POV in the calc or possibly member settings.

RobbSalzmann_0-1692122673375.png

vijay
New Contributor III

hi,

After using the below statements the % did got saved into the UD8 member , but it got rounded off. I want to get the decimal stored into the UD8 atleast 6 digits after the period. Is there some setting that i can use to acheive this. When i print in error log , it looks okay but in cube member its getting rounded off. 

Dim LRPpercentangeString As String = "CB#CL_AOP:A#"& AccountBase.Name &":F#None:O#Forms:I#None:U1#"& UD1Base.Name &":U2#None:U3#" & ChannelBase.Name & ":U4#Base:U5#"& StatusBase.Name &":U6#None:U7#None:U8#LRP_Percentage"
Dim LRPpercentangeStringValue As Decimal=   (baseAmount.CellAmount/TriberParent.CellAmount) * 100
api.Data.ClearCalculatedData(LRPpercentangeString,True,True,True)
api.Data.Calculate($"{LRPpercentangeString}= " + LRPpercentangeStringValue.ToString("N6"))
brapi.ErrorLog.LogMessage(si,$"{LRPpercentangeString}= " +LRPpercentangeStringValue.ToString)