Certification Question - Modify Status

SaraB
New Contributor II

Hi,

I have a workflow with a certification as the last step. I can change the status of the questionnaire every month except December. I am an administrator user. 

Dec:

Certif_Question.png

Nov:

Certif_Question_Nov.png

Do you know how to activate the option in December?

Regards,

Sara.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SaraB
New Contributor II

Hi, the problem was that the user created new questions after the workflow was certified and this blocked the ability to change the status.

Solution: The users have deleted the new questions and now they can revert the WF status.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

JackLacava
Community Manager
Community Manager

Check the frequency for each question in the Certification Questions page:

JackLacava_0-1707305249908.png

If none of the questions apply in that period, there should be nothing to set. Note how the questionnaire is already marked with a green tick.

SaraB
New Contributor II

Hi Jack, thanks for your reply.

I do have questions that apply to the period: I have some that apply to "All time Period" and others that apply to "Yearly".

The questionnaire is marked with a green tick because a user has completed it, but their manager wants to change some of the answers, so she has to set the questionnaire back to "in progress" (and we can do that in November, but not in December). 

JackLacava
Community Manager
Community Manager

Mh, that shouldn't happen. Are you sure the Workflow is not locked? I would bring it up with Support...

SaraB
New Contributor II

No, the Workflow is not locked.

Ok, I'll open a case, thanks for your help!

SaraB
New Contributor II

Hi, the problem was that the user created new questions after the workflow was certified and this blocked the ability to change the status.

Solution: The users have deleted the new questions and now they can revert the WF status.