Dashboard

Oscar
Contributor

We are creating a Dashboard for data integration and to execute consolidations (our process is multi step) ... We are wondering the following:

1. Is there a Dashboard template out there for download so we dont have to build from scratch?
  2. Can animated .GIF be utilized in a dashboard or just static images?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JackLacava
Community Manager
Community Manager

There used to be an online tool to generate layouts, but it was phased out as part of the website upgrade. These days you can look into:

• the GolfStream reference application contains a lot of Dashboards you can repurpose or just learn from. If you don't have it in your environment, you can download it from the marketplace - or ask Support to install it for you if you're a Cloud customer.
  • Marketplace/PartnerPlace/OpenPlace applications contain lots of Dashboards, again you might be able to repurpose them
  • the CPM Blueprint package contains some Dashboard material, if you have access to it.

I'm not sure about animated gifs - just try it!

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

JackLacava
Community Manager
Community Manager

There used to be an online tool to generate layouts, but it was phased out as part of the website upgrade. These days you can look into:

• the GolfStream reference application contains a lot of Dashboards you can repurpose or just learn from. If you don't have it in your environment, you can download it from the marketplace - or ask Support to install it for you if you're a Cloud customer.
  • Marketplace/PartnerPlace/OpenPlace applications contain lots of Dashboards, again you might be able to repurpose them
  • the CPM Blueprint package contains some Dashboard material, if you have access to it.

I'm not sure about animated gifs - just try it!

Hope this helps!

Oscar
Contributor

Thanks Jack! Repurposing material from GolfStream is a great idea! I will definitely go  that route! Thanks